AJE Financial Services has a two-prong mission.
- Minimize the amount of income taxes our clients pay. The IRS and state agencies give us the guidelines to follow. Having the knowledge to take advantage of every deduction and credit within those legal limits allows us to give our clients the best service possible.
- Partner with our business clients to provide them with the financial tools they need to successfully run their business. Our financial professionals work with each business individually. We customize our services to meet our clients’ unique needs. We provide them with the financial control needed to make informed decisions and the confidence that their business is compliant with current tax laws. And, we do this while taking advantage of the best tax saving strategies available.
- Tax planning, counseling, and preparation of individual, partnership and corporate tax returns, electronic filing, estimated tax calculations.
- Tax audits and examinations, tax lien’s and levy’s , offers in compromise and settlement agreements.
Bookkeeping Services Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Maintain vendor/customer files, post approved invoices, disburse authorized payments, record sales, issue customer statements, collection services, provide weekly aged report, general recording of monthly transactions.
Accounting Services Financial Statements
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statements. Monthly, quarterly or annual reports available.
- Monthly cash reconciliation.
- Maintain employee files, federal and state employee reporting compliance, paychecks, electronic remittance of payroll taxes. Monthly, quarterly, and annual tax preparation reporting. W-2 and 1099 preparation.